JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
RRP+ is a Rwandan civil society organization whose members and beneficiaries are People infected and affected by HIV. It was founded in March 2003 to serve as coordinating organ for activities supporting people infected and affected by HIV as well as to promote Greater Involvement of PLHIV in the national HIV response.
RRP+ is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill current vacant post of Procurement and Communication Officer
Employer: Rwanda Network of People Living with HIV (RRP+)
Duty Station: Kigali Head office
Contract duration: One year renewable
Source of funds: RBC/SPIU
Job title: Procurement and communication officer (1 Post).
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Administration and Finance, Procurement and communication officer will be responsible of the following main duties:
- Prepare the annual procurement plan, monitor its implementation and produce consolidated reports thereof;
- Coordinate the elaboration of Technical Specifications by the user department and staff,
- Prepare Tender Documents
- Obtain approval of the tender award recommendations from the Tender Committee, publish the results of the tendering process and accordingly notify bidders;
- Assure the quality of prepared contracts for tender winners;
- Manage, in collaboration with concerned departments, the contract cycle in accordance with the applicable law and regulations and under the supervision of the Director of Administration and Finance, avail information requested by competent authorities.
- Write, in collaboration with concerned staff, articles and or briefs meant for publication in various communication mediums.
- Proactively write and gather content (text, images/photos, audio, video etc.) from RRP+ programme officers and adapts for web and social media.
- Maintain a web and social media calendar of content themes and all upcoming coverage schedules according to the calendar.
- Prepare weekly and monthly social media content plans.
- Prepare and publishe content to website and to social media accounts (publishing on Facebook and Twitter) on a daily basis.
- Actively engage with online audiences through social media channels.
- Manage RRP+’ website on a daily basis and works to continuously improve the design of the website; ensures key deadlines are met for the dissemination of time-sensitive content.
Skills and required qualifications:
- A0 in Procurement, Management, Public Finance, Logistics, Law, Accounting;
- Possess a professional experience of 3 years in Procurement
- Have a working experience either with Civil Society, government, development partners or projects and programs;
- Having an experience in public relations shall constitute an advantage;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in Kinyarwanda, English and French;
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Be of proven moral integrity;
- Available immediately.
Selection of candidates:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter in a sealed envelope with the following:
- Motivation letter;
- Detailed curriculum vitae with three names referees;
Copy of degree, certificates and other academic qualifications;
- Copy of the National ID;
Copies of work certificates for previous working experience;
- A contact telephone number and e-mail.
The application letter shall be addressed To the Executive Secretary of RRP+ at the following address : Remera KG 599, Plot 33. Not later than Friday 12/10/2018 at 03:00 pm
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0784524821
Note: Candidates must mention on the envelope clearly the post they are applying for. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Successful candidate shall provide the following documents before effective appointment: a certified copy of original degree, two photos passport, a criminal record.
Done in Kigali, 03/10/2018
Executive Secretary of RRP+