Receiving accurate information about puberty, sex, pregnancy, HIV, STIs and pregnancy prevention methods on your mobile phone is now possible thanks to the “Mobile for Reproductive Health (M4RH) Program”. This program was launched by Imbuto Foundation, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, on Saturday October 14 during the special youth Umuganda in Rugerero Sector, Rubavu District. Youth between 16-24 years can register on the short code 7212 to receive messages about sexual and reproductive health.
- Job vacancy: Procurement Communica tion Officer
- Kigali: IGIHOZO to improve referral and adherence to HIV treatment
- Job Vacancy Announcement (Re-advertisement)
- RRP+ attends the 12th international INTEREST conference on HIV in Kigali
- New dates of TB screening campaign in Western Province
- Take control over your body for a bright future